Review | The Body Shop Haul

by - Thursday, January 11, 2018


Hi guys. HAPPY NEW YEAR, to you all. I hope 2017 was a great year, and if it wasn't, then make 2018 the year. Fulfil your goals, keep yourself happy, and do what you love. Since it's the beginning of the year, I may do a Life Update post sometime soon just to keep you guys aware of what's going on in my life currently (if you are interested). For now, expect this post and the next two upcoming posts to be beauty review related.

 

It's been at least over 2 months since I have been using these products and still am because I love them! Now I'm sure many many of you guys have heard about the popular mask by The Body Shop. The Himalayan Charcoal Mask. This product is a favorite of many including mines. I use it once a week (as recommended), and it definitely purifies my skin. My skin feels lighter because the mask does a great job at removing the dirt from the skin. One thing I would recommend is when washing the product off with warm water, rub it lightly not harshly into the face. The reason I say that is because the texture of the mask is not smooth, so it kind of does the job of exfoliating your skin. 


The next product is the Drop of Light Foam Wash. Before purchasing this product, I looked up at the reviews, and many of them were positive. After using the product every day, I see why! The foam wash does a great job of removing makeup, but since I hardly touch makeup (not even BB cream), this product still does the job of brightening and cleansing my face every day and night. When using this product, trust me, you only need a pea-sized amount of it, and it goes a long way. So I would say it's worth the money. 

My skin is sensitive and is a mixture of dry/normal skin. So I haven't received any bad reactions from this product, but after I use this to cleanse my face, my skin does feel slightly dry, but eventually with the build-up of other products that I put on my face it's perfectly fine. 


Last product is the British Rose Gel Toner. Another product I love! As you can see on the photograph of the bottle, it says, 'moisture, soothes, softens'. It definitely does that for me. Before using this product, I understood the significance of a toner, but the toners I used never gave me that feeling of  'yes! it is doing something to my face'. However, with this product, I see how much it's benefiting my face. 

As I said previously my skin is on the dry side, and I love making my skin feel moisturised, and glowy. So having this product as part of my skincare routine has really helped. I use a good amount of the product, and just rub it into my face. I don't really use cotton pads for toners because I personally feel, there are more products transferred to the face when using your fingers/hand. Oh, this product also smells really nice! So yeah, this is another product I would recommend! 

Hope these reviews helped, and let me know in the comment section below if you've used any of these products. Also do keep an eye out for my new posts, especially if you are beauty reader! 

P     R     E     V     I     O     U     S     P     O     S     T


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram