MONSTA X MARCH 2017 COMEBACK | THE CLAN PART 2.5: THE FINAL CHAPTER

by - Tuesday, March 21, 2017


THE COMEBACK I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

Tracklist

1. Ready Or Not
2. Beautiful (아름다워)
3. Incomparable (넘사벽)
4. Need U (니가 필요해)
5. Oi
6. Miss You
7. Calm Down
8. All I Do (너만 생각해)
9. 5:14 (Last Page)
10. I'll Be There (넌 어때)

Reaction

FIRST FULL-LENGTH ALBUM! YAS! The Clan Trilogy has come to end beautifully! This album is freaking amazing <3 Each track has a different feel to it, which makes it unique and catchy. I love them all, but some of the ones I would listen to more than the others are; Beautiful, Ready Or Not, Last Page, and I'll Be There. Despite saying that, this playlist will be on repeat without any skip for a good couple of weeks. Jooheon and I.M killed it in this album, they contributed to the lyrics of all the songs, and not just them, but Wonho got to showcase his work by co-composing 1 song, as well as contribute to the lyrics side in 3 songs. Plus, thankfully it seems like Hyungwon (especially) and Minhyuk's voice are recognised more, which is great because that's what the fans have been wanting. The MV for Beautiful is out, so please show your support, and let's get Monsta X their 1st win, and also because the track is just super amazing, and the choreography is the bomb like always!





You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram