My Skincare Routine

by - Tuesday, January 31, 2017


Hi guys! How have you all been doing? Lately, I have been feeling bleurgh because I just kept getting spots growing here and there on my face all of a sudden, which made me feel like crap. When I see spots on my face, I find it so horrible and frustrating, leading me to itch or pop or scratch them which I know isn't good at all. So after all that frustration, I scrolled through the web to find the best remedies, looked through stores to see which products sounded like it would do the job, and it finally led me to this.  Plus I have been getting questions from some of you on how I use rose water, this post will have all the information.

On the days I wear makeup, I use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water to remove my makeup off. Of course when I don't wear makeup then this step can easily be missed. I wet a tissue with the cleansing water and wipe all the makeup off my face. Since I don't wear too much makeup besides foundation and concealer, the cleaning cleansing water does its job by removing it all.

Once I've cleansed, I wash my face a bit with lukewarm water and then start to scrub my face with the Visibly Clear; Pore & Shine Daily Scrub. You only use this product once a day, although I am sometimes tempted to use it in the morning and evening hehe because of how smooth the result it (but I don't). I then leave the scrub for about a minute, then wash it off with lukewarm water again. Then with a towel, I gently pat my face to remove the excess water.

This next step is the remedy for spots, so it's not compulsory to follow unless you have spots on those specific days. In a little bowl, put 1 spoon of Rose Water and 1 spoon of lemon juice into it. Stir it a bit so that the mixture combines I guess hehe. Now you can either use cotton wool to dab the liquid onto the affected areas, or you can do it the way I personally love to, and that it to tear some tissues, dip them into the mixture, then placing them on the affected areas for 30 minutes. Once 30 minutes is up, just wash your face in lukewarm water once again (I've said lukewarm quite a few times now hehe).

And lastly, I would totally recommend you guys buying a spray bottle, and filling it with rose water. So once you are done with the last step, you can spray some rose water on your face, and just let it sink into your skin. I honestly have fallen in love with rose water, and I tend to reach for the spray bottle during the day and let my face feel hydrated, as well as spray some on my hair after a shower because guys the benefits of rose water is so amazing!

That's about it amours, I really wanted to purchase Korean skincare products but the customs charge is preventing me to at the moment, hence why I opted for these simple products. However, I will keep searching and try to buy some Korean beauty products because I am obsessed with watch videos on them. But I do hope these items can help you in anyways, and if they do then do let me know in the comments. I will say one last thing, and this is to stay hydrated by drinking water as much as you can because it seriously helps your skin and body.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram