Another Home | Baker St Cakes

by - Wednesday, January 04, 2017


Hi amours! Happy belated new years! I hope you all had a lovely new years eve and day. I just got back from my holiday in Saudi, which means travel diaries, and I am hoping you guys are looking forward to them. Until then let's see what I had in this visit to Baker St Cakes last year haha.

 

Sometimes you honestly can't get enough of salted caramel. This Salted Caramel Fluff Cupcake was so delicious. I can guarantee that this was definitely fully, ooo just talking about it makes me want to crave it again. When the salted caramel oozes out when you get a spoonful is just good! So you get the chocolate, cream, salted caramel and the cake. A perfect spoonful <3

 

The Nutella Hazelnut Praline Cupcake does not need any introduction at all. My partner loves it so much, that he's the been getting this again and again. To be frank, it's been two or three consecutive times now, that he has ordered this cupcake. Just shows how amazing this cupcake is. 

 

Ah! I just love it when there's something new to try when I go to the boutique, this Birthday Cookie Sandwich was lovely, it was hard because it came out straight from the fridge, and didn't get enough time to stay out, but I totally think that if you go a couple of hours after the opening, and find the Birthday Cookie Sandwich then it will be great for you, since it would have softened by then, and be chewier. But still I enjoyed this <3

 

The Hazelnut Praline Ganache Macaron consists of a smooth salted caramel in the centre. This was soo good because the caramel makes the macaron slightly more chewy which is lovely. 

I've had Strawberry Macaron before and oh my gosh, just like before this was so nice and sweet. I mean I can have so many of their macarons because they make it so amazingly!

 

Finally a cake right! Partner and I waited quite a while for this cake to come out, and it's not the owner's fault hehe, we just like to come at the opening time since it's much quieter and all the food is there <3 And it was worth the wait, the Black Forest Cake was delicious! I really loved how the cake had an equal balance of flavours because the cherry flavour was not too overpowering. The chocolate cake itself was so nice and soft to eat, which is always a great thing. The fact that you get a middle layer of cherry jam is lovely because it doesn't make the cake taste to creamy because of the fresh cream, which personally I don't like too much of.

 

And finally, the Liquorice Macaron was not bad. Honestly, I think many people get put off with this macaron because it's obviously liquorice, but the flavour is not too strong, so it's alright to have something that's not fruity or sweet, once in a while. 

Hope you all enjoyed this post, once again I am very sorry for the lack of posts, I will try to get some posts typed up today so that I don't have worry about not updating much this week since I yet have an essay to do.  But despite the hiatus, I thank every individual one of you that still read my posts whenever I do post!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram