A Perfect Fashion Look

by - Wednesday, October 05, 2016


Last week I was out every day, and I took this opportunity to get some outfit shots done because the weather was lovely and because I thought I needed to add some more fashion related posts on the blog. This outfit has become one of my favourite styles lately because of how comfy, stylish yet casual it is. 

I've fallen in love with men tops. and to be honest they are actually much cheaper then the tops you find from the women section. The top I was wearing was bought from Primark for £4, seriously who can say no to that price. It's nice and loose, although it is short sleeves, so when I do wear it outside then I have something on top of it. 


The bomber jacket is the bomber jacket I have been raving on about since I bought it from London. Honestly, I love it loads. It's the first bomber jacket I own, and I will definitely be looking out for more because they are gorgeous! The reason why I like pairing this jacket with the top is because it adds a softer town to the look. For this look, I pulled the sleeves up to contribute it to the casual side. 

As for the backpack, I've been loving it lately because it's so handy and easy to carry. I usually just place it on one shoulder rather than both because it's stylish that way. There was a nudey colour available when I saw this, but I went for the black one because it was easier to match with.


Lastly for the bottom half of the outfit. I wore white jeans. and white slip ons. Lately I've been rolling up the bottom of my jeans, and I quite like that because it actually makes the outfit look chic, and its better than having all those rolls/folds gathering up at the bottom because the jeans from Primark don't come in peitite length! And white slip ons has got to be one of my favorite shoes, because deifnitely looks good <3 

That's all lovelies, hope you liked this look. I will try to do some autumn/winter oufits too if possible. But do let me know what your thought are on this, as well as commenting what posts you want to read more of. So like any university related posts, thoughts on a specific topic, Q&A, do let me know!

Outfit Details:

- Hijab: eBay
- Top: Primark (Men Section)
- Jeggings: Primark
- Slip Ons: Shoe Zone 
- Bagpack: Primark 
- Bomber Jacket: Camden Market

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram