Stationary Haul

by - Wednesday, September 21, 2016


Hey, amours! It's that time of the year for me. Well, I would have actually got this done earlier, but since university starts late for me, I didn't have to do a stationary shopping until now. I love stationary's like honestly, I went out to get more notebooks when I know I have some at home, but me being me, still went out and you know what I don't even regret getting these items haha. I did do a stationary post last year too which is more detailed then this post is going to be since it's just about some products I bought, as I still don't know what I need so I went for the standards. I will leave the link to that previous post at the end of this post if you lovelies want to check it out.


I bought these refill pads for £1.25 each, which I feel is such a good price because the cover is designed and super pretty. And I know papers from the refill pads are eventually ripped out, so it wouldn't really matter what the cover looked like, but I just had to get my hands on these because I loved the look of it, and I tend to actually keep my papers still in.


I don't know whether I will need these two books since to write everything down I use the refill pads, however, I think for small notes or rough drafts I might end up using these books. The price for these two books was £1 each. Plus these two books were from the collection I got the refill pads from so getting something matching was lovely!


This year I wanted to be more organised and get a diary. I usually either put it in my phone and ignore the reminders or just write a quick note on my work pieces. So, this time, I bought this cute Academic Diary and hopefully use it regularly whether it's to do with university or blogging.


Lastly the pens. I bought colourful pens, as well as the standard black, blue, red and green pens and may I say the standard packet provides such less black pens. I mean freaking use more black pens then blue :"(! I got myself new highlighters because I am most certainly sure I will be needing to take this out many times during my lectures.

That's all for this post lovelies. I was thinking of doing a post on "Starting A New Journey" on university and the course I am going to be studying, so if you want to get more of an insight let me know if it is something you would want to read. And a huge thank you to everyone who reads, and continues to show their support! I appreciate it all amours <3

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram